It can be daunting to select a starting place for your professional career when there are so many firms to which you could apply. Management at every firm naturally proclaims their workplace is the best for accounting students, but we think that MacKay LLP Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors offers applicants the best combination of work experience and varied opportunities available in Northern and Western Canada.
Why choose to advance your career in the business and accounting field with MacKay LLP? Let us help give you some answers:
MacKay LLP Careers
Our strength is our clients, and our success is reflected by their well-being and growth. MacKay LLP has claimed a unique market share because of the diversity of industries we serve. Regardless of which offices you work in, you will have the chance to gain exposure to a wide variety of clients and opportunities.
MacKay LLP Training
As a firm, we are dedicated to providing you with learning opportunities that will benefit you for the rest of your career. The training and hands-on work experience we offer via our broad client base will provide you with both the depth and breadth of experience you need to develop as a professional. Your time with MacKay LLP will give you a solid grounding in all aspects of business, from small home-based businesses to large private enterprises, not-for-profit organizations and public companies.
MacKay LLP Services
Each of our services focuses on the unique needs of our clients. We understand that every enterprise is different, and we consider local decision making an asset. Every location of MacKay LLP is capable of meeting all professional requirements to competently service the accounting, tax, and financial consulting objectives of its clients.
MacKay LLP Opportunities
MacKay LLP has eight offices throughout Northern and Western Canada, with 43 partners and principals and over 220 professional and support staff. The April 2010 issue of Bottom Line Magazine ranked our firm the 12th largest in Canada.
We strive to be the first choice for professionals looking to advance their careers. Feel free to visit each of our office pages:
MacKay LLP Culture
Current employees and our alumni all say the same thing: MacKay LLP is a great place to work no matter what your role. Our unique culture:
- Offers a relaxed work environment;
- Fosters personal interaction between all members of the MacKay LLP team;
- Allows for business casual dress;
- Provides weekly social breaks;
- Strives to maintain the most up-to-date technology to facilitate your work environment;
- Schedules various annual functions including activities such as golf tournaments, bowling, team running events, kayaking, softball, and ball hockey to name a few;
- Aims to alleviate the pressures that come with day-to-day life in a professional practice with a little levity and fun planned by our social committee; and
- Encourages all team members to lead a balanced lifestyle because we want you to take the time to enjoy your personal life.